Introduction of meltblown cloth
Meltblown cloth-weak filtration performance
Meltblown cloth is the core material of mask
PP polypropylene melt-blown special material is the main raw material, which is developed and directly supplied by the polymer part of the professional leader of melt-blown cloth. The fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. There are many air strikes, loose structure and good wrinkle resistance. The superfine fiber with unique capillary structure increases the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, which makes meltblown cloth have good filterability, shielding property, heat insulation and oil absorption.
You should know this about meltblown cloth:
Gram weight: 18g--500g
Width: generally 120cm, 160mm and 180cm
Manufacturing method of meltblown cloth:
Melt-blown fabric is a kind of melt-blown nonwoven fabric, which uses high-speed hot air to draft the polymer melt stream extruded from the spinneret orifice of the die, thus forming superfine fibers, collecting them on the netting curtain or roller, and bonding them together.
Production process of meltblown cloth:
1. Melt preparation
4. Melt extrusion
5. Melt trickle drafting and cooling
6. Web-forming product features:
Product features: low resistance, high efficiency and high dust tolerance
Meltblown cloth filter materials are randomly distributed and bonded together by polypropylene superfine fibers, which are white, smooth and soft in appearance. The fineness of fibers is 0.5-1.0 mm. The random distribution of fibers provides more opportunities for thermal bonding between fibers, thus making the meltblown gas filter materials have larger specific surface area, higher porosity (≥75%) and better filtration efficiency after high-pressure electret filtration.
Application range of meltblown cloth:
1. Medical and health cloth: surgical gown, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, mask, diaper, sanitary napkin, etc.
2, home decoration cloth: stick wall covering, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
3, clothing cloth: lining, adhesive lining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.;
4. Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
5. Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, watering cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
6. Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum washing, cigarette filter tips, tea bags, etc.;